What Are The Problems Facing By Occupying A Real Estate Property?
● We have to be very careful in the selection of plots for sale areas.
● The plot investment is the lifetime investment with our hard-earned money.
● Every human being’s life is full of unexpected twists and turns.
● Any kind of sudden problems may arise in plot investment and prevention is better than cure.
● The best builder in Chennai always ensures the proper care in the selection of plots in guduvanchery.
CHECK THE POSSIBILITY OF UPCOMING STATE AND CENTRAL GOVERNMENT PROJECTS
● The plot area should not be very near to central and state government project areas.
● There is always the possibility of the future expansion of government projects due to the addition of new projects and expansion activities.
● Their immediate action is the acquisition of very nearby areas for their addition and their expansion purposes.
● The government will take all the steps for this process legally to land for sale.
● The opposition against the government will not yield the expected results.
● The government estimation of the land value and the square feet rates offers will be very lower than the market values.
● Ultimately the compensation value for the land will be horrible and very low.
● So, it is better to find the possibilities before purchasing the real estate investment in an area and avoid these plot areas.
POWER SUPPLY PROBLEM
● Some of the developing, underdeveloping, and outskirt areas of Chennai have power connection problems.
● The interrupted power supply is a major concern in some areas.
● Many of these places have low voltage problems.
● The low voltage problems lead to the damage of electrical and electronic goods and cause major damages.
● The people also find good properties on land for sale in Chennai.
● Many approaches and frequent requests and the tedious journey to be continued with the concerned departments for the rectification of these problems.
MUST TO SAY NO TO AGRICULTURAL LANDS
● Whatever may the price advantage do not accept agricultural lands.
● Getting the conversion certificate is highly tedious.
● Chances are there to lose the real joy of owning the plot.
IMPORTANCE FOR PROPER FSI AND SIZE OF LAND
● Plots of irregular shapes should be avoided mainly to prevent a lot of wastage on land and money.
● FSI should be correct for the construction purpose.
● FSI gives the actual percentage of land that only can be used for construction purposes.
● FSI value should be the correct one.
UNEXPECTED LEGAL PROBLEMS
● The documents should be verified thoroughly at the time of registration.
● The chances of forgery documents may raise in the future.
● Duplicate documents possibilities are there.
● Vacant land tax may be accumulated for years together. That must be checked at the time of registration itself.
● The chances for carryover of mortgages from the previous owner are possible. It should be checked.
● Unpaid revenue and other taxes may be hidden at the time of registration. Verify perfectly the details.
● The unpaid bank loans on the land are to be checked at the time of registration.
PROBLEM IN PLOT CONNECTING ROAD
● More importance is to be given to proper roads and connectivity to reduce fatigue and everyday tedious journey.
● It is highly important for hassle-free movement and to maintain a good work-life balance.
● The proper dimension of the connecting road from the plot is highly important.
● If the connecting road size is
40 feet road — best
30 feet road — better
30feet road — good
One has to avoid the plots of the connecting road of size below 23 feet.
● It is very difficult for the smooth movement of two vehicles in opposite directions on below 23 feet size roads.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE — PROPER FENCING TO PLOT AREA
● The immediate step to be taken after registration is the fencing of the plot area.
● Proper fencing is to be done to avoid encroachment problems in the future.
● The unfenced plot areas will be occupied by some of the land grabbings groups.
● They will prepare forgery documents equivalent to the real documents and create problems.
● It makes the concerned people approach police stations and legally file a case in court.
● Sometimes it takes years together time to get the victory for the real property owners.
● The chances of losing the property are there due to the political influence of the opposite people.
● For a peaceful life, people should forecast the possibility of unexpected turns and twists in the future.
● Proper care is to be taken to verify all the essential documents for good authenticity.
● The factors discussed in this article are essential for peace of mind.
● Namma family builder and developer Pvt Ltd. is the best builders in Chennai in guiding the buyers for proper verification of all documents before registration.
● Kindly visit our website for further inquiries and clarifications.